Device Link + More!
Firmware v1.2.0 adds plenty of new features as well as vital bug fixes and improvements to the web editor and onboard experience.
Instructions for updating are found at our Learning Centre.
Please note that if you have hardware revision v1.1.3 (Menu>System>HW) you will need to apply this firmware to use the web editor.
FACTORY RESET REQUIRED AFTER FLASHING NEW FIRMWARE
Please make sure that you perform a factory reset by navigating to menu System->Reset->Factory->Yes directly after loading this firmware otherwise the device will not function correctly. Make sure that your device profile is backed up before doing this.
- Configurable boot delay time
- Configurable Hold time
- Toggle On and Toggle Off messages now available for both bank and global Aux switches
- Power on message stack (actioned after boot delay)
- Device Link initial implementation
- Flexiport MIDI output modes now have UI indicators
- Flexiport mode selection now shows current mode and new menu style
- Switch group member size increased to 2x the number of footswitches (12 for Bridge6 and 8 for Bridge4)
- Secondary Toggle On/Off stack sizes reduced to 8
- USB CDC used for editor communication fixed for Bridge6 Hardware Version v1.1.3
- LFO settings incorrectly triggering when configured via the editor
- MIDI Clock B LED not pulsing correctly
- User-adjustable hold time not persistent after a reset when configured via the editor